Renting a Boat in Muskoka was never easier! Rent a Boat in Muskoka and
enjoy the newest models of Bowriders, Pontoons, Ski/Wakeboarding boats
as well as Personal Watercrafts. Boat Rentals Canada will exceed all of your
All rates are in Canadian Dollars.
HST, gasoline and oil, are not included in the rental prices listed.
You must pay the deposit in order to guarantee a reservation.
Please check your confirmation carefully.
In the case of mechanical damage that might make the availability and delivery of a watercraft rental impossible: Boat Rentals Canada reserves the
right to switch your reservation to another watercraft rental that is available and that you (the customer) agrees to OR to cancel the reservation without a
For all Sea-Doo’s and Boats up to 23.5 feet in length, the Damage Deposit Deductable is $3,000.
For Boats over 24 feet in length, the Damage Deposit Deductable is $5,000.
For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Security Deposit is $5,000.
For ALL Specialty Boats, the Damage Deposit Deductable is $10,000.
Insurance is Mandatory on all Watercraft Rentals ($39 per Calendar Day)
For cancelations anything over 30 days we will charge $300 or 25% for refund, anything less than 30 days goes into credits and is valid for a year.
We recommend obtaining a Pleasure Craft Operators Card. To get your Pleasure Craft Operators Card today, click the link below:
PICK UP AND RETURN POLICY
ALL Watercraft Rentals Policies…
- Pick-up and drop-off times must be kept (or a late fee of $75 per half hour will be charged. Unless we are notified at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up and drop-off time).
- All persons who would like to drive the Vessel need to be over 18 with a Boat License. If we are issuing temporary ones, they need to be present, over 18 and have a Valid G2 Driver’s License. (We can only issue up to 2; included with rental).
- Delivery/Pick-up costs are additional to rental costs listed.
- Customer is equired to pay for any launching/pulling out fees.
- Rentals must be returned with the same amount of Gasoline and Oil that they left in your total rental balance is due on the rental start date and will be charged to the Credit Card provided to us with your reservation.
- A Security Deposit is required for ALL Rentals. Sea-Doo’s and Boats up to 23.5 feet in length is a $3,000 Security Deposit. Boats over 24 feet in length is a $5,000 Deposit, For Boats with Dual Propellors (Regardless of length), the Damage Security Deposit Deductible is $5,000.
- ANY Specialty Boats, the Security Deposit is $10,000.
- Cardholder must be present to sign for all charges for the rental and to sign off on the Rental Agreement.
Rental Deposits are non-refundable. As well, no refund is given due to weather conditions (rain, high winds, etc) Boat Rentals Canada cannot be held
responsible for any weather conditions or issues that may complicate a reservation. To reschedule a reservation, please allow 48 hours notice to avoid
any penalties. If a cancellation is needed, a credit on the amount of the rental deposit paid will be held up to a year for a future booking.
A 25% deposit is required (minimum $300.00) when making any reservation.
Minimum rental age is 18, with a valid drivers license. Changes to reservations (extending or upgrading) may be made at any time subject to availability.
Boat Rentals Canada (BRC) strives to provide the boat requested by the customer but from time to time, uncontrollable circumstances may arise and BRC reserves the right to substitute a comparable boat. If no Watercraft Rental is available, a refund will be granted.